ADULT ONE SIZE extra deep arm sling, NECK PAIN PREVENTION design, avoiding muscle spasm and risk of nerve damage.
Light cooling and contours the arm delivering feel-safe arm and shoulder support.
SPECIFICATION: Unisex, convenient ONE SIZE fits 12yrs to large adult, reversible R/L fit, includes an anti neckache arm sleeve, waist strap and functional fleecy thumb loop. Available in grey with assorted colour trims.
A SPECIALLY DESIGNED ARM SLEEVE PREVENTS THE NECK ACHE OF WEARING A SLING. It works by dispersing the weight of the arm across the shoulders, preventing pressure on the Brachial nerves that run down either side of the neck and eliminating risk of muscle spasm and nerve damage.
- Both sling and sleeve combine to provide safe maximum support
- Sleeve fits right or left arm and is light, breathable and comfortable to wear
AN ADJUSTABLE WEBBING WAIST STRAP holds arm close to body, reducing disturbance at the shoulder and important for i.e. broken collarbone (clavicle fracture) and some shoulder conditions
- A FUNCTIONAL FLEECY THUMB LOOP adjusts for all sizes and
a) keeps sling in place - prevents sling sliding backwards
b) supports the hand at the best angle for relieving pain in the arm and shoulder
c) adjusts for different thumb sizes
- SIMPLE AND CONVENIENT SIZING - a VELCRO® Brand fastener attaches anywhere on the sling, with the advantage of allowing the cuff to roll back for a shorter arm
- A SOFT PADDED NECK STRAP adjusts via a VELCRO® Brand fastener, to hold the arm at any height. If additional length needs to be removed, simply unclasp the VELCRO® Brand fastener from end of the strap, trim off excess length and re-clasp
A PLASTIC SPRING CLIP at the cuff provides easy neck strap attachment and swivels round to offer a right or left arm fit
- 40° wash / fast dry
- Can be fitted single-handed and unaided (see video)
- Manufactured in Britain to the highest standards
- For all conditions where the arm needs to be supported; suitable for holding arm at higher elevation without the neck strap cutting in at the sides of the neck
- Especially suitable when the arm is in a heavy hand/arm cast and for a broken collarbone (clavicle fracture)
- Can be used eliminate existing muscle spasm in the neck and shoulders
OUR NHS, ETHICS APPROVED HOSPITAL STUDY found that wearing a conventional regular arm sling caused neck ache after only four days of wear. Concentrated weight on the neck is extremely uncomfortable and can cause nerve damage and muscles to spasm, particularly when wearing a heavy arm cast.
CE compliant Class 1 Medical Device Registered with the Healthcare Regulatory Agency (MHRA). Developed in association with London Harley Street practitioners.
VIEW FITTING VIDEO - same fitting for Adult and Child
Always consult your doctor when you suspect a fracture
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY
* If your item doesn't fit, send it back for another size or return it for your money back
Delivery is by Royal Mail Business Class Delivery (usually faster than regular mail).
STANDARD 2nd Class delivery is FREE on all orders and scheduled as per below. Faster delivery options are available at the check-out.
|Monday to Friday||15.00||Approx 2-3 working days|
NOTE: Christmas and Bank holidays may delay delivery.