Relieves pain at the BASE of THUMB and provides support to the wrist.
Designed by a leading surgeon dissatisfied with the lack of support provided by regular thumb splints. By adding an extra strap the thumb is fully supported. Extra width at the wrist gives greater mechanical advantage. Reversible L or R fit. UNISEX.
It is now prescribed in London Harley Street clinics and private hospitals.
Light breathable hypoallergenic NON SWEAT fabrics allow safe wear even on the most delicate skin without dulling surface skin sensation or causing rash. NON NEOPRENE & LATEX FREE.
Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Class1 Medical Device. Quality British made.
Use of a plastic splint makes this splint compliant with International Sports Council for sport.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Base of thumb instability
- Wrist tendonitis
- Arthritic wrist & thumb conditions (osteoarthritis)
- De quervains tenosynovitis
- Ulnar collateral ligament of the thumb
- Skier's thumb, sprained, staved thumb
CAN BE WORN DURING:
- Everyday activities
- Snowboarding, skiing, golfing, tennis, horse riding, angling, cycling
- Office work for mouse and keyboard tasks
- Gardening and driving
- Thumb to finger functions for improving grip -importantly allows tip of thumb movement
- High impact racket sports
- Football for goalies
- A strong high tensile plastic splint provides some flexion and avoids the ache of a fixed metal splint
- X-ray and airport friendly/no need to remove splint for laundering
- Soft bound edges
- VELCRO® Brand fastener tension control at wrist and thumb
- Easy machine washable and fast dry
NOTE: This thumb support is not designed for high impact sports protection.
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY
We use Royal Mail Business Class Delivery which is faster than standard mail
2nd Class delivery is FREE and scheduled as per below
|Orders placed on||By||Delivery
|Monday to Friday||15.00||Approx 2-3 working days|
NOTE: Christmas and Bank holidays may delay delivery