This belt offers moderate support at the lumbar lower back area and includes a reusable ICE/HEAT PACK, and cylindrical roller.
The roller fits into the pouch along with the pack and is designed to push the pack closer into the painful area, intensifying therapeutic effect. It also provides a bolstering effect to improve posture when sitting.
The belt has no rigid stays and can be worn for longer with less risk of dependency. UNISEX.
Class1 Medical Device Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). CE compliant and quality manufactured in Britain.
For reviews click Amazon
- Has all the stretch and strength of conventional fabrics used in the supports industry
- Moisture venting airflow soothing warmth
Does not contain Neoprene or Latex
How our Therapeutic Lumbar Belt Works
- Warms muscles without sweat
- Provides effective support without stays - avoiding the feeling of being trussed up
- Helps restrict unwanted over twisting of the spine
- Low profile design, can be worn directly on skin without causing rash
- Fits discreetly under and can be worn over clothes
- Ice/heat pack fits neatly into pouch at back of belt and can also be used for holding i.e. drinking bottle, mobile phone etc.
WHEN TO USE
Wear during periods of acute back pain to support and soothe aching muscles
During repetitive bending, twisting or being placed under unaccustomed strain
- For relief of backache as a result of sports and lifestyle activities, injury, arthritis, sciatica
For support when sitting or standing for long periods
- Ice/heat pack is reusable simply place in freezer or microwave according to needs then pop into the belt pouch
- Rotate belt so that pack covers the painful area
- Can be used as part of a controlled weight loss program and as injury PREVENTION when exercising
The more back pain you have, the more frequently you will want to use support. An "on-again”, “off again" approach will keep you from becoming dependent on support.
- Broad fitting with VELCRO® Brand fastener closure
- Hip pulls offer custom tension control offer strong or light support determined by wearer - also providing convenient easy loosening for sitting
- Reusable Ice/heat pack
- Cylindrical roller intensifies cool/warming effect, also provides bolstering support to the lower back when sitting
- Easy wash and quick dry
- Packs easily into a suitcase
HOW TO USE ICE FOR INJURY
- Always place pack inside belt - DO NOT USE PACK DIRECTLY ON SKIN
- Do not use for more than 20 minutes at a time, remove pack and re-apply at 10 minute intervals as required
- Place pack in freezer for a minimum of 2 hours before use
Heat increases blood flow and relaxes muscles. It is good for easing tight stiff muscles and chronic muscle pain. Heat can also be used before exercise to increase flexibility of joints and increase blood flow.
- WAIT AT LEAST 24 hours, AFTER AN INJURY, BEFORE APPLYING HEAT
- AVOID APPLYING HEAT THERAPY TO: bruised, cut, injected areas or an area subjected to ‘invasive’ procedure (heat can increase risk of bleeding).
- Do not use if the affected area has heat or swelling
- Place pack in the microwave for 20 seconds at 600W
- If more heat is needed increase heating time in 10 second intervals until the desired temperature is acquired
- Do not use for more than 20 minutes at a time, followed by a 20 minute break. Repeat the process 3-4 times daily until stiffness and soreness decreases
Delivery is by Royal Mail Business Class which is faster than regular mail.
STANDARD 2nd Class delivery is FREE with faster options available at the checkout.
|Orders fulfilled sameday when received by
|Monday to Friday||15.00|
NOTE: Christmas and Bank holidays may delay delivery