Terms and Conditions
Please note: Sales from this site are managed by HEALTHY BE WELL LTD and subject to the terms and conditions of HEALTHY BE WELL LTD.
Please read our terms and conditions ("our Terms") carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Healthy Be Well Ltd ("we" “our” and "us") makes the goods available to you. THESE TERMS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
SECTION1. Use of this website
By using this site you agree to these Terms. WE GUARANTEE NOT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANY OTHERS. All orders and purchases made on this website are governed by these Terms and are made between you and Healthy Be Well Ltd. Your contract will not, under any circumstances, be with any other party including any retailer whose website may have directed you to this site.
SECTION2. Availability of this Site
Healthy Be Well Ltd endeavours to provide a good shopping experience to all of its shoppers. Healthy Be Well Ltd cannot however, guarantee to provide an uninterrupted or fault free service all of the time. If a fault occurs in our website or service to you, you should report it to our Customer Services (see below for contact details) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as possible. If you have any suggestions as to how we may improve our site, please contact us.
Access to our website may occasionally be restricted for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore full service as soon as we can.
SECTION3. Third Party Websites
Our website includes links to other websites or material which are beyond our control. Healthy Be Well Ltd is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages, or any other website outside of this website. If any of these Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
SECTION4. International Use
Healthy Be Well Ltd does not accept responsibility for images, subject matter or materials on this website that are deemed inappropriate for use in locations outside the United Kingdom. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom and you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with your country law.
The prices payable for the items that you order are clearly set out in our website. If, by error, we have under-priced any item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the erroneous price, and provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned, we shall be within our rights to charge the full price of the item. All prices are in GB pounds sterling and are fully inclusive of VAT at 20% payable unless otherwise stated. The price of the items does not include the delivery charge (if any) which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order and which will be displayed on the website.
SECTION6. Product Availability
If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify at our earliest possible time.
No contract of any kind shall exist between you and Healthy Be Well Ltd unless and until goods are dispatched to you. From point of order until point of dispatch, we may decline to supply the goods to you without providing any reason. It is at the point at which we accept your order, by dispatching the goods (and not before), a contract will be made between you and us. If we decline to supply goods and payment has already been taken from your credit or debit card, we shall credit your credit or debit card with the price of the goods within 30 days of declining your order. We shall not be obliged to offer you any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- If there is a problem with your order in terms of availability of the goods or our ability to deliver, we shall contact you by telephone or email as soon as is reasonably possible.
- If the goods that you ordered are not available, we reserve the right to substitute goods of a similar specification, colour and quality.
SECTION8. Delivery, Shortages and Acceptance
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Please note that we may only deliver products within England, Scotland and Wales and it may not be possible to deliver to some remote locations. All deliveries are by third party couriers. If you are not able to take delivery of the products, depending on the courier used, your goods will either be stored at the depot nearest to your address until you can collect them or the carrier will attempt to redeliver the goods to your address.
- We shall use our best endeavours to deliver within our stated delivery time and shall not be liable for loss or damage arising from delay in delivery which is beyond our control.
- If you order items with different availability dates, we may hold all the items until the last item is available for delivery. You may however choose to have each item delivered separately and we reserve the right to charge you a delivery charge for each delivery.
- We accept responsibility for shortages only if we have been notified by phone, email or in writing within 7 days of delivery date.
- We can only accept liability for failure to receive goods ordered by you when notified in writing, either by post or by email, within 30 days from the date on which you ordered them.
- You have the right to cancel your order up to 7 working days after the day following the delivery by calling our Customer Services 0845 409 7679.
- Alternatively, you can cancel your order by, e-mail: email@example.com
- By POST to: Website order cancellations Healthy Be Well Ltd., Barn Workshop, Bitchfield House, Bitchfield, Grantham, Lincs. NG33 4DS
- If the goods have already been dispatched at the date of receipt of your cancellation of the order, you must return the goods to us in accordance with section 6 a) above and RETURNS 7 below and we will credit your credit or debit card with the price of the goods on the day they are received by us provided they are received in the same condition as they were when sent out to you.
- If you do not return the goods within 21 days of your cancellation, we will make a charge in respect of the cost of recovering the goods. If you do not return the goods or fail to make them available for collection within 30 days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods, at which point a new purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the price set out on the web site. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If for any reason you would like to return an item within 7 working days of receiving the delivery you should do the following:
- Telephone our customer services on 0845 409 7679 or international 00(44)1476 585112 and inform us that you wish to return the item(s).
- In the event of damaged or faulty goods we shall arrange for collection of the items from you for return to us.
- In all other circumstances you shall be responsible for return postage/courier charges.
- Healthy Be Well Ltd cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods and to avoid dispute we recommend a proof of posting from your Post Office or Courier.
Payment is accepted from all major credit card providers, MasterCard, Visa, Switch or Delta debit card with the exception of American Express. Your credit-debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of order.
Our liability to you in relation to any order will not exceed the total price charged for the goods.
SECTION12. Intellectual Property
The content of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks and Patent rights. You may retrieve and display the content of this website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk or print content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on this website unless authorized by a representative of Healthy Be Well Ltd.
No licence is granted to you for use of these Terms or any trademark of Healthy Be Well Ltd or its products.
SECTION13. Our liability
This site is provided without warranties or guarantees. Healthy Be Well Ltd does not accept any risks associated with the use of the Internet.
We disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of this Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications link.
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of this site.
- Unreliability, unsuitability, or inaccuracy of this site
- Inability of this Site to meet your requirements
Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for actual bodily harm, personal injury, any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy, and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to this site.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or shall affect or exclude your statutory rights where it would be unlawful to do so.
You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
If Healthy Be Well Ltd ignores any breach of these Terms, Healthy Be Well Ltd will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach our Terms.
A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.