Arm sling with NECK PAIN PREVENTION sleeve, diagonal arm-lock strap and fleecy thumb loop.
Designed to prevent weight and pressure on the base and sides of the neck when wearing an arm sling, avoiding muscle spasm and risk of nerve damage.
A light, cooling sling pocket contours the arm delivering feel-safe arm and shoulder support.
SPECIFICATION: Unisex, available in S, M & L sizes, Black, Raspberry, Sky Blue and Lime. Reversible right or left fit, includes a neck pain prevention arm sleeve, a diagonally fitting strap that is worn across the arm and a functional fleecy thumb loop.
- A SPECIALLY DESIGNED SLEEVE IS WORN ON THE ARM AND ATTACHES TO THE SLING NECK STRAP HOLDING IT AWAY FROM SENSITIVE NECK MUSCLES AND PREVENTING PRESSURE ON THE BRACHIAL NERVES THAT RUN DOWN EITHER SIDE OF THE NECK.
a) Both sling and sleeve combine to provide safe maximum support, eliminating risk of muscle spasm and nerve damage
b) Sleeve fits right or left arm and is light, breathable and comfortable to wear
- A diagonally fitting strap that is worn across the arm and designed to hold the arm close to the body. Also provides additional support at the shoulder
- A PADDED NECK STRAP adjusts via a VELCRO® Brand fastener, to hold the arm at any height. If additional length needs to be removed, simply unclasp the VELCRO® Brand fastener from end of the strap, trim off any excess length and re-clasp
- A FUNCTIONAL FLEECY THUMB LOOP adjusts for all sizes and
a) keeps sling in place - prevents sling sliding backwards
b) supports the hand at the best angle for relieving pain in the arm and shoulder
c) adjusts for different thumb sizes
- INCORPORATES AN INTERNAL POCKET to hold your mobile phone
- A PLASTIC SPRING CLIP at the cuff provides easy neck strap attachment and swivels round to offer convenient right or left arm fit
- 40° wash / fast dry
- Manufactured in Britain to the highest standards
- For all conditions where the arm needs to be supported comfortably and when a sling must be worn long-term
- For holding the arm at higher elevation and preventing the neck strap from cutting in at the sides of the neck
- To remove weight when there is arthritis in the neck
- If the wearer is on blood thinning drugs such as Warfarin
- If the neck is wired
- When the arm is held in a heavy hand/arm cast
- For a broken collarbone (clavicle fracture)
- To eliminate existing muscle spasm in the neck and shoulders
CE compliant Class 1 Medical Device Registered with the Healthcare Regulatory Agency (MHRA). Developed in association with London Harley Street practitioners.
Always consult your doctor when you suspect a fracture
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY
* If your item doesn't fit, send it back for another size or return it for your money back
Delivery is by Royal Mail Business Class Delivery (usually faster than regular mail).
STANDARD 2nd Class delivery is FREE on all orders and scheduled as per below. Faster delivery options are available at the check-out.
|Monday to Friday||15.00||Approx 2-3 working days|
NOTE: Christmas and Bank holidays may delay delivery.