BREAKTHROUGH DESIGN, eliminates neck-ache. Extra deep pocket arm sling, soft-stretch, fleecy airflow comfort with strap to secure arm to body.
Our NHS Ethics approved hospital study found that wearing a conventional sling caused the neck to ache after only four days. Concentrated weight on the neck is extremely uncomfortable and can cause nerve damage and muscles to spasm, particularly when wearing a heavy cast after hand surgery.
Registered with Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
HOW OUR SLING WORKS
Can be fitted one-handed and unaided
- With the simple addition of an armband - made from new lightweight highly breathable NON SWEAT fabrics - the weight of the arm is spread evenly across the shoulders and associated risks eliminated
- An extra-deep sling pocket delivers maximum shoulder support and prevents the elbow from slipping out
- Armband and sling combine to support the shoulder girdle and provide feel-safe comfort
- A fleecy thumb loop further secures the arm
- Soft padded neck-strap, with special Velcro® end-clip offers easy arm height adjustment and can be removed to trim away excess strap
- Velcro® at cuff opens either side for hand-free convenience
Can often eliminate existing muscle spasm in the neck and shoulders soon after fitting
REASON FOR STRAP
- Prevents the arm swinging outwards and limits disturbance to injury
- Delivers added support at the elbow when the cuff is undone
- Reflective feature serves as an alert to others
- Plastic non-slip slider adjusts to shorten or lengthen strap
- Both armband and sling fit right or left arm
- Easy arm height adjustment
- Plastic clip at cuff end provides convenient detachment
- Genuine Velcro® provides secure lasting grip
- Easy-wash / quick-dry