Deep ONE-SIZE arm sling
Anti neck-ache, includes a specially designed arm sleeve, preventing the weight of the arm being placed directly on the neck area
Soft spongy neck-strap adjusts to hold the arm at preferred level; Can be shortened (unclasp Velcro® from end, trim and re-clasp
Soft fleecy thumb loop offers rest-easy hand comfort
Genuine Velcro® guarantees lasting grip; Velcro parts remove for machine washing and fast drying
Reflective waist-strap secures arm to waist and prevents painful outward movement
- For all conditions where the arm needs to be supported; suitable for holding arm at higher elevation without the neck strap cutting in at sides of the neck
- Especially suitable for young necks when the hand or arm is in a heavy cast and also in a sling
Specially designed arm-band
- Holds neck-strap away from weight sensitive nerves, that run down either side of the neck; prevents risk of nerve damage
- Prevents weight of arm being concentrated on neck muscles and prevents muscle spasm and neck-ache
- Sleeve holds the sling in place - prevents elbow sliding backwards
NHS Ethics Committee approved study findings:
Our study consisted of 50 able-bodied doctors; 25 wearing a regular arm-sling and 25 wearing our anti neck-ache sling. After 4 days those wearing regular slings reported neck pain whilst the others, wearing the arm sleeve anti neck-ache sling, did not have discomfort or neck pain.
We deduce therefore that, with the simpe addition of our arm sleeve, neck-pain can be eliminated.
Reason for waistband
Holds arm close to body to prevent rotation in the shoulder; especially important for collarbone fractures.
CE compliant and manufactured in Britain to the highest standards. Class1 medical device and registered with the Healthcare Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
In association with London’s Harley Street surgeons and practitioners.
VIEW FITTING VIDEO