An attachment that can be added to any arm sling to prevent neck pain, eliminate risk of nerve damage and muscle spasm (see diagram).
This multi adjustable sleeve is worn on the arm, opposite to the sling, taking weight away from vulnerable young neck muscles and importantly the Brachial nerves that run down either side of the neck.
Particularly effective when a sling is used for i.e. collarbone, broken arm, wrist fractures and shoulder injuries especially, when the hand or arm is placed in a heavy cast.
(Sleeve only and does not include arm sling)
Our NHS Ethics approved hospital study found that wearing a conventional sling causes neck pain and discomfort after only four days of wear.
Can be fitted single handed and unaided
- Easy-fit adjustable sleeve with VELCRO® Brand fastener
- Spreads weight evenly across the shoulders and away from sensitive nerves that run down either side of the neck
- Use with any arm sling to eliminate neck pain and the risk of nerve damage
- Can be worn on bare skin or over clothes
- Fits right or left arm
- Made from light, airflow breathable NON SWEAT fabrics
CE compliant and registered with Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). Quality British made.
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY
* If your item doesn't fit, send it back for another size or return it for your money back
Delivery is by Royal Mail Business Class Delivery (usually faster than regular mail).
STANDARD 2nd Class delivery is FREE on all orders and scheduled as per below. Faster delivery options are available at the check-out.
|Monday to Friday||15.00||Approx 2-3 working days|
NOTE: Christmas and Bank holidays may delay delivery.