Tennis Elbow (2PK) also known as 'Lateral Epicondylitis'. Professionally led design and Wimbledon favourite, alleviates pain and restores arm strength. Reversible L or R fit, one-size easy fit. Unisex.
HOW TO FIT
Developed in association with London's Harley Street practitioners. Class1 Medical device. Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). CE compliant. Quality British made.
HOW OUR TENNIS ELBOW WORKS
- A raised oval shaped cushion delivers firm, constant support - where the Common Extensor tendon attaches to the Lateral Epicondyle - and restoring arm strength
- Flexes with active muscles for non-slip confidence
- Thermo-regulates to avoid over-heating and avoid inflammation
Made from new highly breathable, NON SWEAT, no rash, textiles. Does not irritate skin or numb surface nerves and can be worn safely on the most delicate skin. Pioneered, developed and exclusive to us. Does not contain Neoprene or Latex.
- *Epicondylitis / Tendonitis and more commonly referred to as, Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Shooter's Elbow or Archer's Elbow - triggered by repetitive or overuse of the arm
- Treat existing pain and to avoid flare-up's
- Adjustable ONE-SIZE guaranteed to fit all
- Interchangeable RIGHT or LEFT
- Fully adjustable tension control
- Light and discreet
- VELCRO® Brand fastener
- Easy machine washable / fast-dry
- Available in black, lime, raspberry and blue
For more reviews click Amazon
Always consult your doctor for prolonged pain or swelling
Delivery is by Royal Mail Business Class which is faster than regular mail.
STANDARD 2nd Class delivery is FREE with faster options available at the checkout.
|Orders fulfilled sameday when received by
|Monday to Friday||15.00|
NOTE: Christmas and Bank holidays may delay delivery