Tennis Elbow (2PK) also known as 'Lateral Epicondylitis'. Professionally led design and Wimbledon favourite, alleviates pain and restores arm strength. Unisex, reversible L or R fit, one-size easy fit.
HOW TO FIT
Developed in association with London's Harley Street practitioners. Class1 Medical device. Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). CE compliant.
HOW OUR TENNIS ELBOW WORKS
- A raised oval shaped cushion delivers firm, constant support - where the Common Extensor tendon attaches to the Lateral Epicondyle - and restoring arm strength
- Flexes with active muscles for non-slip confidence
- Thermo-regulates to avoid over-heating and avoid inflammation
Made from new highly breathable, NON SWEAT, no rash, textiles. Does not irritate skin or numb surface nerves and can be worn safely on the most delicate skin. Pioneered, developed and exclusive to us. Does not contain Neoprene or Latex.
- *Epicondylitis / Tendonitis and more commonly referred to as, Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Shooter's Elbow or Archer's Elbow - triggered by repetitive or overuse of the arm
- Treat existing pain and to avoid flare-up's
- Adjustable ONE-SIZE guaranteed to fit all
- Interchangeable RIGHT or LEFT
- Fully adjustable tension control
- Lightweight and discreet
- Genuine Velcro® low profile hook guarantees strong lasting grip and prevents scratching
- Easy machine washable / fast-dry
- Available in black, lime, raspberry and blue
Always consult your doctor for prolonged pain or swelling
Royal Mail Business Class Delivery (Bank holidays may delay delivery)
|Orders placed on||By||Delivery
|Monday to Friday||15.30||Within 2 days|