A unique arm sling designed to prevent neck pain and avoid nerve damage in vulnerable young necks. Light, cooling soft-feel arm pocket contours the arm delivering play-safe support. Arm height adjustable, reversible R/L fit with functional fleecy thumb loop. Available in a range of colours and trims. Unisex.
SIZING BY AGE from 2yr to 13year old.
Black has been added for ages, 10-11yrs and 12-13yrs (Small adult), for larger sizes check out our slings from 14yrs to adult sizes.
- TO MEASURE: Start at ELBOW and measure to the MIDDLE of the LITTLE FINGER (PINKY) - See chart image
Includes a happy healing sticker!
- For all conditions where the arm and shoulder need to be fully supported
- A broken collarbone (clavicle fracture)
- Some types of arm dislocation
- When the arm or hand needs to be placed in a heavy plaster cast and also held in an arm sling
- Where the hand or arm needs to be held at high elevation
NECK PAIN PREVENTION SLEEVE
- A light breathable sleeve fits onto the opposite arm and attaches to the neck strap of the sling drawing weight and pressure away from vulnerable areas of the neck and preventing the neck strap from cutting in at the side of the neck
EXTRA DEEP SLING POCKET
- When high elevation is prescribed the extra depth of the sling prevents the elbow from slipping out
COMFORT PADDED NECK STRAP
- A wide spongy fleece neckstrap adjusts to holds the arm at any height
THUMB LOOP FUNCTION
- Supports the hand at the best angle for comfort and in good alignment with the arm and shoulder
- Keeps the sling in position preventing the elbow from sliding backwards
- Adjusts for different thumb sizes
QUALITY SPRING CLIP at the cuff provides,
- Unclips for ease of removing without having to lift the arm up
- Swivels round to offer a right or left arm fit
VELCRO® Brand fastener at the cuff
- Provides adjustment for extra width to accommodate a cast and convenient closure and ease of opening
- Remove VELCRO® Brand fastener crocodile clip from neckstrap and wash at 40°degrees / fast to air dry naturally
Manufactured in Britain to the highest standards
CE compliant Class 1 Medical Device Registered with the Healthcare Regulatory Agency (MHRA). Developed in association with London Harley Street practitioners.
Always consult your doctor when you suspect a fracture
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY
* If your item doesn't fit, send it back for another size or return it for your money back
Delivery is by Royal Mail Business Class Delivery (usually faster than regular mail).
STANDARD 2nd Class delivery is FREE on all orders and scheduled as per below. Faster delivery options are available at the check-out.
Orders placed By Delivery Monday to Friday 15.00 Approx 2-3 working days Saturday 11.00 Usually Tuesday/Wed Sunday Usually Tuesday/Wed
NOTE: Christmas and Bank holidays may delay delivery.