Combining unique plastic splinting and new integral thumb strap - not metal - relieves any pain at the base of the thumb and reducing swelling. Extra length gives mechanical advantage.
International Sports Council compliant and safe for sports use.
Made from breathable airflow fabrics making it so fabulously comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it! UNISEX. One-size, reversible L or R fit.
- NON-SWEAT, no rash fabric technology
- Light, hypoallergenic and does not dull nerve flow in the way that Neoprene does
- A superior alternative to Neoprene, Latex
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist tendonitis
- Arthritic wrist & thumb pain (osteoarthritis)
- De quervains tenosynovitis
- Ulnar collateral ligament of the thumb
- Skier's thumb, sprained, staved thumb
- Snowboarding, skiing, golfing, tennis, horse riding, angling, cycling, using a mouse, gardening & driving
- Improving thumb to finger grip and generally strengthening grip, importantly allowing tip of thumb movement
- High impact racket sports, FC goalies
Quality British made. Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Class1 Medical Device.
- Strong, high tensile plastic splint provides gentle flexion and ideal for everyday and sporting activities
- Avoids the ache of a fixed metal splint
- Soft bound edges
- VELCRO® Brand fastener tension control at wrist and thumb
- Plastic stay makes this thumb support x-ray and airport friendly/no need to remove splint for laundering
- Easy machine washable and fast dry
This product is designed to prevent over extension and reduce risk of injury to the wrist and thumb. It is not designed as body armour or as high impact protection.
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY
We use Royal Mail Business Class Delivery which is faster than regular mail
STANDARD 2nd Class delivery is FREE and scheduled as per below
|Orders placed on||By||Delivery
|Monday to Friday||15.00||Approx 2-3 working days|
NOTE: Christmas and Bank holidays may delay delivery