Broad fit lower back lumbar support belt with plain ribbed side-pull tensioning. Unisex.
Developed in association with The Harley Street Spine Clinic London.✔SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN: Research shows that 76% of long-term back pain is due to inactivity. 68% of sufferers are between the age of 35 to 65 yrs old. Research also confirms, that fear of moving during painful bouts prevents activity and adds to recovery time.
✔ This POWERFUL BELT helps you get through those very painful times, encouraging MOVEMENT and giving you the confidence to get on with your day.
✔ Use to both TREAT & AVOID back pain as a result of twisting and bending, sitting and standing for long periods. Ideal for golfing, sports, gardening, lawn-mowing, lifting, housework, shopping.
✔ USE FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS & FOR REHABILITATION such as, sciatica, herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, Spondylolisthesis, hip pain, post-surgery, spinal stenosis, scoliosis, lumbago.
✔ QUALITY BRITISH MADE GRADE1 MEDICAL DEVICE: Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency – providing strong or light compression according to your preference.
✔ ACCREDITED by the UK’s renowned back care professionals at The Harley Street Spine Clinic, 136 Harley Street, LONDON. This belt uses unique plastic stays giving both flexion and safety, making it the ONLY belt completely safe for all sports including, high impact (other belts use metal coated with plastic).
✔ International Sports Council compliant and can be used during competitions.
✔ Airport security friendly.
✔ STAY COOL AND COMFORTABLE with 4DflexiSPORT® genuinely breathable, airflow cooling unique textile technology. Combining ‘light as a feather’ powerful support, with hypoallergenic - avoiding rash - delivering warmth WITHOUT sweat.
✔ NON TOXIC and does not contain Neoprene or Latex. Fits discreetly under clothes and so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it!SPECIFICATION:
- Light all round breathable panels
- VELCRO® Brand fastener, front closure and side tensioning
- HIGH TENSILE PLASTIC STAYS
- Easy machine wash/fast dry
WHEN TO USE:
- During periods of acute pain to ease and soothe muscle spasm
- To prevent back pain during gardening; bending, twisting, lifting especially when there's a history of lower back pain
- Periods of inactivity to maintain good posture
- For controlled feel-safe support during rehabilitation
- Arthritis in the lower spine, herniated disc, sciatica and lumbar pain
HOW OFTEN AND FOR HOW LONG SHOULD I WEAR?
- The more back pain you have the more frequently you will want to use support
- Use on an "on, off basis" to avoid becoming dependent on support
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY
Delivery is by Royal Mail Business Class which is faster than regular mail.
STANDARD 2nd Class delivery is FREE with faster options available at the checkout.
|Orders fulfilled sameday when received by
|Monday to Friday||15.00|
NOTE: Christmas and Bank holidays may delay delivery