Effective flexible support without stays - pain relief without dependency. Warms without sweat, no rash, non toxic. Unisex.
CLASS 1 MEDICAL DEVICE:
In association with London Harley Street Spine Plus Clinic. Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Class 1 Medical Device. CE compliant. Quality British made.
Unique NON-SWEAT textile technology - SUPERIOR NON TOXIC ALTERNATIVE TO NEOPRENE AND LATEX. DOES NOT interfere with skin nerve flow. Avoids risk of rash. exclusive to our brands.
- All the stretch and strength of conventional fabrics used in the supports industry.
- Thermo regulates to avoid overheating.
- Wraparound front closure belt - improving posture - activating and recruiting core muscles for safer bending and lifting.
- Airflow stretch dual hip pulls - stabilising hips to strengthen spine and shoulders
- Helps avoid unwanted twisting in the lumbar area.
- Does not irritate skin or numb surface nerves and can be worn safely under or over clothing.
- Quick easy-fit, strong or light support as required.
WHEN TO USE
- When your back is placed under unaccustomed strain to reduce unwanted twisting of the spine and during repetitive bending and lifting i.e. lifestyle/sporting activities.
- Where there's a history of lower back pain - reducing the incidence of back pain and downtime.
- Can be worn prior to, during and after rigorous activity - warms lower back muscles preventing stiffening and muscle spasm.
- To ease backache during periods of inactivity i.e illness, injury and for controlled feel safe support during rehabilitation.
- Improves bad posture and instills good posture habit.
- Ideal for arthritis, sciatica sufferers etc.
- When standing for long periods.
Safe for wear during sports where belts with metal stays may be unsafe i.e. running, cycling, racket sports etc.
TREATMENT AND PREVENTION
- During periods of acute pain - warms without sweat - easing muscles spasm and relieving pain
- Arthritis in the lower spine, herniated disc, sciatica and lumbar pain
- Use for reducing the incidence of back problems and downtime
- May help prevent the onset of sciatica and known to alleviate sciatic nerve pain
- Provides moderate support with flexion or the feeling of being trussed-up and can be worn daily without risk of dependency
HOW OFTEN AND FOR HOW LONG SHOULD I WEAR?
Pain can be 'ACUTE' - sudden strong onset OR 'CHRONIC' - intermittent over a long period of time. Wearing your belt can help you get through those painful periods. The more back pain you have the more frequently you'll want to use support.
- Loosen any form of support belt when sitting and during eating.
- Do not wear bracing continuously long term without medical supervision.
- Always seek medical advice for severe or persistent pain.
- Unisex Unisex wraparound with front Velcro® closure belt.
- Dual hip pulls offer secondary tightening and loosening.
- Genuine strong grip Velcro®.
- 4 colour combinations – Black/black trim, Lime/black trim Green/black trim, Blue/black trim & Raspberry/black trim.
- Easy wash and fast dry.
- Quality manufactured in Britain.
S: Front 9.5cm | Back 18.5 cm
M: Front 10cm | Back 19cm
L: Front 13cm | Back 22cm
XL: Front 13cm | Back 22cm
SIZING - Measuring at hip
|S||33-39"||83 - 100|
|M||40 - 45"||101 - 115|
|L||46 - 50"||116 - 128|
|XL||51 - 61"||129 -154|
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY
* If your item doesn't fit, send it back for another size
* If you are still not satisfied simply return for your money back
STANDARD Business Class Royal Mail Delivery (Priority 2nd Class Mail) is FREE across most of our products. Should you want your item sooner please choose a faster service at the checkout.
We work 7 days a week and shall, to the best of our ability deliver on time. Delivery however, is third party and therefore out of our hands.
* Bank holidays may cause delays.