Tennis Elbow (SINGLE) Professionally led design; worn at Wimbledon. Restores arm strength, alleviates pain. Unisex, interchangeable left or right, one-size easy fit.
HOW TO FIT
Developed in association with healthcare practitioners and London's Harley Street Medical Centre. NHS Approved Class1 Medical device. Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). CE compliant.
HOW OUR TENNIS ELBOW WORKS
- A raised oval shaped cushion delivers firm, constant support - where the Common Extensor Tendon attaches to the Lateral Epicondyle - to restore arm strength
- Flexes with active muscles for non-slip confidence
- Fully adjustable light or strong tension control
Made from new highly breathable, non-sweat, no rash, hypoallergenic textiles. Thermo-regulates to prevent over-heating and avoid inflammation. Does not irritate skin or numb surface nerves and can be worn safely on the most delicate skin. Pioneered, developed and exclusive to us.
Does not contain Neoprene or Latex.
- *Epicondylitis / Tendonitis and more commonly referred to as, Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Shooter's Elbow or Archer's Elbow - triggered by repetitive or overuse of the arm
- Treat existing pain and to avoid flare-up's
- Adjustable ONE-SIZE guaranteed to fit all
- Interchangeable RIGHT or LEFT
- Lightweight and discreet
- 4-colour combinations – black-on-black, lime green, royal blue & raspberry
- Genuine Velcro® low profile hook guarantees strong lasting grip and prevents scratching
- Machine washable/fast-dry
Always consult your doctor for prolonged pain or swelling
Royal Mail Business Class Delivery (Bank holidays may delay delivery)
|Orders placed on||By||Delivery
|Monday to Friday||15.30||Within 2 days|