Tennis Elbow (1PK) also known as 'Lateral Epicondylitis'. Professionally led design and Wimbledon favourite, alleviates pain and restores arm strength. Reversible L or R fit, one-size easy fit. Unisex.
HOW TO FIT
Quality British made and developed in association with London's Harley Street practitioners. Class1 Medical device. Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). CE compliant.
HOW OUR TENNIS ELBOW WORKS
- A raised oval shaped cushion delivers constant pressure to support the Common Extensor tendon as it attaches to the Lateral Epicondyle - and restoring arm strength
- Flexes with active muscles for non-slip confidence
- Thermo-regulates to avoid over-heating and reduce risk of inflammation
Made from new highly breathable, NON SWEAT, no rash, textiles. Does not irritate skin or numb surface nerves and can be worn safely on the most delicate skin. Pioneered, developed and exclusive to us. Does not contain Neoprene or Latex.
- Epicondylitis/tendonitis, commonly referred to as, Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Shooter's Elbow or Archer's Elbow is usually triggered by repetitive or overuse of the arm
- Treat existing pain and to avoid flare-up's
- Adjustable ONE-SIZE guaranteed to fit all
- Interchangeable RIGHT or LEFT
- Fully adjustable tension control VELCRO® Brand fastener
- Light and discreet
- Easy machine washable / fast-dry
- Available in black, lime, raspberry and blue
Always consult your doctor for prolonged pain or swelling
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY
We use Royal Mail Business Class Delivery which is faster than regular mail
STANDARD 2nd Class delivery is FREE and scheduled as per below
|Orders placed on||By||Delivery
|Monday to Friday||15.00||Approx 2-3 working days|
NOTE: Christmas and Bank holidays may delay delivery