Lumbar belt with ice/heat therapy. Moderate support without stays - longer wear with less risk of dependency. Unisex.
In association with London Harley Street Spine Plus Clinic. Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Class 1 Medical Device. CE compliant. Quality British made.
- Providing effective flexible support without stays - avoiding the feeling of being trussed up
- Includes hot/cold reusable gel pack
- Pouch at back of belt holds ice/heat pack, also ideal for holding your water bottle, mobile etc
- Soft quilted sausage shaped cushion - Can be added to pocket at back of belt to create additional lumbar support and/or placed behind gel pack to intensify heat or cool effect
- Dual airflow hip pulls offer custom tension control
- Low profile, fits discreetly under or over clothing
- 4 colour choice
Unique NON-SWEAT textile technology - Does not contain Neoprene or Latex - exclusive to us,
- All the stretch and strength of conventional fabrics used in the supports industry.
- Thermo regulates to avoid overheating.
*** IMPORTANT HOW TO USE HOT/COLD THERAPY
WHEN TO USE:
Pain can be acute - sudden strong onset OR chronic - intermittent backache over a long period of time. Using a lumbar belt can help you get through those painful periods.
Helps control unwanted over twisting of the spine.
Wear during periods of acute back pain to soothe and calm aching muscles.
During repetitive bending, twisting or being placed under unaccustomed strain i.e. gardening.
- To ease backache as a result of lifestyle activities, injury, arthritis, sciatica.
For support when sitting or standing for long periods.
Wear during horse riding, running, cycling, racket sports etc to prevent muscle spasm.
- Can be used as part of a controlled weight loss program to PREVENT INJURY i.e. when exercising.
How often and for how long should a back support be worn?
The more back pain you have, the more frequently you will want to use support. Using this belt reduces the risk of becoming dependant.
- Broad fitting with VELCRO® Brand fastener
- Hip pulls offer custom tension control - strong or light as preferred and offer convenient loosening for sitting and during eating
- Reusable Ice/heat pack
- Sausage shaped cushion - use to intensify heat or cool pack. Also supports lumbar area when sitting
- Easy wash and quick dry
- Packs easily into a suitcase or gym kit
- Four colour choice
WE OPERATE AN EXCHANGE OR YOUR MONEY BACK POLICY
We use Royal Mail Business Class Delivery which is faster than regular mail
STANDARD 2nd Class delivery is FREE and scheduled as per below
|Orders placed on||By||Delivery
|Monday to Friday||15.00||Approx 2-3 working days|
NOTE: Christmas and Bank holidays may delay delivery